Before returning items we kindly request you to contact us first!
You can do so by e-mail email@example.com
Caution! Any tailor made products are excluded from the Right of Withdrawal.
ARTICLE 6 - Right of Withdraw
Upon Delivery of Products :
1. When purchasing products , the Consumer has the possibility to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product the door of the Consumer A Pre- door Designated the consumer and the entrepreneur announced representative .
2. During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging with respect. He will unpack the product only to the extent of use for extract extent necessary to assess the product of he wishes to maintain . If he acres of right of withdrawal Creates, he will sent the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to return the entrepreneur , according to the door of the entrepreneur provided reasonable and clear instructions
ARTICLE 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal , the cost of return shipping will be paid by customer.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount , the entrepreneur will return this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
ARTICLE 8 - EXCLUSION RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The operator may exclude the right of withdrawal from the consumer to the extent provided in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal applies only if the trader clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement stated.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that have been created by the trader in accordance with specifications consumer; (such as tailor made Passepartouts, Paining boards, frames etc.)
b. that are clearly personal in nature;
c. that can not be returned because of their nature;
d. that spoil or become obsolete;
e. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure on a certain date or during a given period;
b. whose delivery with the express consent of the consumer before the period has expired;
c. on betting and lotteries.